The fan-acclaimed American Express Hawks Island is returning to the Puget Sound for Seattle Seahawks fans – the 12s – on Sunday, October 16, before the Seahawks’ game against the Atlanta Falcons!
As part of its partnership with the Seattle Seahawks, American Express is bringing one-of-a-kind experiences, such as Hawks Island, to the 12s and local merchants. Launched last year, Hawks Island is the ultimate pre-game experience that includes special appearances from Seahawks legends, pre-game party activities, and premium food and beverages from some of Seattle’s favorite eateries—all taking place on a 200-foot+ barge (the length of over two basketball courts) off of Pier 66 in the Puget Sound (see photos from last year’s event here).
Features of Hawks Island include:
- Special appearances from to be confirmed Seahawks legends
- Premium food and beverages by featured eateries from around the Seattle area
- A number of pre-game party activities
- Unique photo opportunities throughout the area
- Complimentary bus ride for 12s to CenturyLink Field for the Seahawks vs. Falcons game (1:25 PM PST)
Update: The event is now officially sold out.