Remember that “new direction” I hinted at in the two-year anniversary post? Part of that new direction is here! It’s no secret that I am obsessed with happy hours, so I want to share more of them (and in a more efficient way!) with Happy Hour Alerts. These “alerts” will provide all the details you need to know for a local happy hour packed with good food, strong drinks and great deals. Future Happy Hour Alerts will also be kept intentionally brief; it is my hope that you’ll be able to jump on your phone, quickly scan for the alert of your choice for essential information and be on your way to make your hours happy.
To commemorate the inaugural Happy Hour Alert, I’m excited to share the brand new happy hour at Daniel’s Lake Union! With three Puget Sound locations including Bellevue, Leshi and Lake Union, Daniel’s Broiler (hint: locals just call it Daniel’s) has been known as one of the best steakhouses for decades. The Lake Union location is easily accessed using the South Lake Union Streetcar and is now offering an all brand new happy hour. Get the details below!
Happy Hour Alert: Daniel’s Lake Union
Daniel’s Broiler Lake Union recently announced seven nights of their new happy hour from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Deals will include discounted drinks and half-priced select food items, including:
- Daniel’s classic steakhouse burger, a custom-ground USDA Prime beef, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, on a brioche bun from Schwartz Brothers Bakery, $7.5
- Seared ahi tuna with avocado, wasabi and ponzu vinaigrette, $7
- House special Caesar salad with hearts of romaine, grated reggiano parmesan and garlic herb croutons, $5
- Dungeness crab and artichoke dip featuring Chandler’s Crabhouse world famous Dungeness crab and artichoke dip, served with crostini, $9
- Crispy artichoke hearts with garlic hollandaise, $6 (pictured above)
- Crispy fried calamari with spicy cocktail sauce and lemon aioli, $7
Happy hour drink specials will include $1 off beer drafts and bottles, $2 off Daniel’s classic martinis and manhattans and Daniel’s signature and specialty cocktails, and $3 off wines by the glass.